- 2-3/4 cups uncooked medium shell pasta
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced green pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl. Add tomatoes, green pepper, cheese, onions and olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Dilly Veggie Pasta Salad
Sort By :
"Excellent and was able to easily modify to meet my family's dietary needs without losing flavor."
"It's not my husband's favorite - the dill throws him off I think. But I L-O-V-E this salad and find myself sneaking to the fridge for more bites, and mourning when it's gone."
"Wonderful light dressing! This pasta salad was mild and a great hit with my family and friends. Will definitely make again. :)"
"I don't care for pasta salads normally and I love this one. It was also a hit with all of our elementary teacher's when I took it in for dinner on conference night! Great to make a day ahead and just add the cheese at the last minute or with each serving."
"This is really good! My husband, who doesn't usually care for pasta salad, loved it!"