"My family enjoys this creamy snack," says Donna Jandreau of Lincoln, Maine. "Packed with chunks of vegetables, ham and cheese, it's also good as a sandwich spread or stuffed in a tomato."
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 4 medium dill pickles, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, diced
- 1/2 pound American cheese, diced
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the next five ingredients; mix well. Stir in tomato, pickles, green pepper, onion, ham and cheese. Chill. Serve with crackers. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as Dilly Vegetable Spread in Taste of Home February/March 1997, p64
Reviews for Dilly Vegetable Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review