- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 4 medium dill pickles, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, diced
- 1/2 pound American cheese, diced
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the next five ingredients; mix well. Stir in tomato, pickles, green pepper, onion, ham and cheese. Chill. Serve with crackers. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for Dilly Vegetable Spread
Sort By :
"I love this - I did substitute salami for the ham and used a shredded cheddar - just to make it easier. This is delicious =- love the pickle juice"
"I've made this several times. It's so good! I made it for a baby shower and all there went Wild over this! If you like Dill pickles then try this. Trust me you won't be sorry you did!"
"This appeared in TOH a number of years ago and I made it for a bridal shower. Since then, every time my oldest daughter returns home with her family, it is one of her requested foods for their visit."