- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 7 small yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 5 small carrots, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- In a very large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add vegetables and toss to coat.
- Place half of the vegetables on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly. Repeat with remaining vegetables.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning once. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Dilly Vegetable Medley
"This was really good, but in order for the potatoes and carrots to be cooked through, the summer squash ended up mushy. Next time I will try a different combination of vegetables."
"I don't have potatoes and Summer Squash. Can this be made with Butternut Squash and Green Beans?"