“I love to eat what I grow, and I have tried many combinations of the fresh vegetables from my garden. This one is really great! I never have leftovers when I make this tasty side." Rebecca Barjonah Coralville, Iowa
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 7 small yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 5 small carrots, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- In a very large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add vegetables and toss to coat.
- Place half of the vegetables on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly. Repeat with remaining vegetables.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning once. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Dilly Vegetable Medley in Taste of Home June/July 2008, p18
Reviews for Dilly Vegetable Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2013
"I don't have potatoes and Summer Squash. Can this be made with Butternut Squash and Green Beans?"