- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 1 to 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves
- 8 slices tomato, optional
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°, turning once. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato and mayonnaise if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Dilly Turkey Burgers
Sort By :
Really moist and flavorful! Served with Dijon mustard instead of mayo to cut calories.
Very good. I use ground turkey that is almost fat free as I think it has a better taste.