Dilly Sweet Peas
A tongue-tingling side dish. Dilly Sweet Peas gets fun flavor from dill pickles and pickle juice balanced with a bit of honey. "Whitney and I always go back for seconds," assures Felicia.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons honey
- Prepare peas according to package directions; drain. Add remaining
- ingredients and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 112 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 283 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.