A friend shared the recipe for this delicious hors d' oeuvre. The zesty sauce complements the shrimp nicely and guarantees they'll be gobbled up.
10 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 32 cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice and sugar.
- Stir in onion, dill, salt and shrimp. Cover and refrigerate for 8
- hours or overnight. Serve with toothpicks. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 382 calories, 29 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 197 mg cholesterol, 450 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 20 g protein.