Dilly Scrambled Eggs
Dilly Scrambled Eggs, with a sprinkling of cheese, have farm-fresh flavor and cook in minutes.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Whisk the
- eggs, water, salt and pepper; add to skillet. Add cheese and dill.
- Cook and stir until set and cheese is melted.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 187 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 342 mg cholesterol, 490 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.