“Here’s a quick and easy recipe that’s also a great way to use up leftover salmon. I like to serve it with a vegetable or crisp side salad.” The patties have a great dill taste! Aerial Ryan - Acra, NY
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mashed potato flakes
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble salmon over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook patties in oil over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Dilly Salmon Patties in Healthy Cooking August/September 2009, p53
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Dilly Salmon Patties
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review