- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mashed potato flakes
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble salmon over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook patties in oil over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Dilly Salmon Patties
Sort By :
I made these patties but used real mashed potatoes and they turned out great! My mom use to make them with real mashed potatoes but the added garlic and onion give it such a great flavor!
THis recipie was tasty. It was a twist on the way I usually make salmon patties, but my husband said he would still prefer the old way I make them. I put some sour cream, mayo, lots of crushed crackers, and kraft parmesan cheese...I don't use the dill, potato flakes, onion, or spices. I will probably make both recipies in the future.
Why do people rate recipes before they make the dish, as these first two raters did. Is it just me or is that just plain stupid!
Like Salmon cakes so should enjoy this
I have not made this recipe as of yet, however I will try it with Tuna. We are not crazy about salmon. Thanks for sharing!
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >