Dilly Roast Beef Sandwich
"Seasoned cream cheese makes this sandwich a favorite," says field editor Betsey Bishop of Jeffersonton, Virginia.
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- Pinch each dill weed, garlic powder and pepper
- 2 slices bread
- 2 slices cooked roast beef
- 3 tomato slices
- Combine cream cheese, dill, garlic powder and pepper; spread on one
- slice of bread. Top with beef, tomato and remaining bread. Yield: 1
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 346 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 639 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.