Dilly Red Snapper Recipe
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 dill sprigs
- 2 red snapper fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- DILL SAUCE:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced green onion
- 1. Place the lemon slices, onions and dill sprigs in a foil-lined baking pan. Top with fish fillets; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fold foil around fish and seal tightly.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Serve with fish. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 216 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 580mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Dilly Red Snapper
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.