Dilly Red Potato Bundles
This hearty side came about when I attempted to cook an entire meal on the outdoor grill. Fresh dill adds wonderful flavor and a heavenly aroma. —Donna Giblin, Middletown, New Jersey
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Grill: 30 min.
- 8 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. For each of four
- bundles, place 2 cups potatoes mixture on a double thickness
- heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Dot with butter. Fold foil
- around potato mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes
- are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 135 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 195 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.