- 8 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. For each of four bundles, place 2 cups potatoes mixture on a double thickness heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Dot with butter. Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Dilly Red Potato Bundles in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p234
Reviews for Dilly Red Potato Bundles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >