This savory snack shapes up in mere minutes...and disappears just as quickly, assures Sharon Skildum of Maple Grove, Minnesota. "My family agrees that you can't eat just one," she grins. "That's okay, thoughmaking more is just a matter of coating purchased pretzels with spices. Our children are always happy to help!"Sharon Skildum, Maple Grove, Minnesota
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (14 to 16 ounces) miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 envelope (.4 ounces) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Spread pretzels in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Combine oil, dressing mix, dill, lemon-pepper and garlic powder;
- pour over pretzels and mix well. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes,
- stirring every 5 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight container.
- Yield: about 10 cups.