Dilly Pretzels Recipe
- 1 package (14 to 16 ounces) miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 envelope (.4 ounces) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Spread pretzels in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Combine oil, dressing mix, dill, lemon-pepper and garlic powder; pour over pretzels and mix well. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 10 cups.
Reviews for Dilly Pretzels
Sort By :
"Made for a party & got alot of compliments."
"This is a quick, simple Dilly Pretzels Recipe. You will have a new treat for a party menu. You may or may not chose to add a dip to use with these Dilly Pretzels. Also, you will need to think about what drinks to offer to offer providing pleasure with these snacks!"
"My sister made this for our party and it was a hit!"