Dilly Potato Salad Recipe
- 6 large red potatoes, boiled, peeled and diced
- 4 celery ribs, diced
- 3 medium dill pickles, finely chopped
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, diced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 green pepper strips (1/4 inch wide)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, celery, pickles, pimientos, eggs and the chopped green pepper. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard and salt; add to the potato mixture and mix well. Spoon into a serving bowl. Sprinkle with paprika. Arrange green pepper strips in the center in the shape of wheel spokes. Chill. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Dilly Potato Salad
"I read this recipe over and over and didn't see any curry in it. Someone is reviewing the wrong recipe, I believe."
"Very good. I left the jackets on the potatoes. I used 1 1/2 t. dill weed and add 1/4 t. salt and left out the curry powder because I do not like curry."