Dilly Potato and Egg Salad Recipe
Everyone has a favorite potato salad, and this is mine. I hope you will be adventurous and give it a try. I've had lots of compliments and requests for the recipe when I make it for summertime gatherings.
- 4 pounds red potatoes, halved
- 5 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15/20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- 2. Cut potatoes into 3/4-in. cubes. Chop four eggs; slice remaining egg for garnish. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, chopped eggs, pickles and onion.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, celery seed, salt and pepper. Pour over potato mixture and stir gently to coat. Sprinkle with paprika; garnish with sliced egg. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Dilly Potato and Egg Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC