Dilly Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; spoon over both sides of pork.
- Broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Dilly Pork Chops
Sort By :
These pork chops were really easy and quick to make, but they were quite rich, even with swapping the butter for low fat margerine. I found that they were a bit bland as well. They were just okay. I probably would not make them again.
I make these all the time. They're so quick and easy, and they've got such a great flavor. I usually cut the recipe down and make only one or two chops.
There was no flavor whatsoever. Luckily I made double the sauce amount, and was able to save the dish by serving the warm sauce as I plated the pork.
These are officially the only way I will fix pork chops from now on.