- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; spoon over both sides of pork.
- Broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Dilly Pork Chops
"This did not have any flavor."
"Great flavor, we love the sauce. I pan-fried mine in cast iron skillet. I saved some sauce to brush on just as they finish."
"There was no flavor whatsoever. Luckily I made double the sauce amount, and was able to save the dish by serving the warm sauce as I plated the pork."
"These are officially the only way I will fix pork chops from now on."