Everyone who tastes these tender chops loves them. In fact, they're so good that I often cook extra and freeze them for another busy night. The savory mixture of butter, mustard and dill is wonderful on chicken or fish, too. -Robin Hightower Parker, Church Hill, Tennessee
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; spoon over both sides of pork.
- Broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Dilly Pork Chops in Quick Cooking July/August 2002, p29
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Dilly Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review