Dilly Pea Salad Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoon sliced green onion
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen peas, thawed
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add peas; toss. Chill until ready to serve. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 123 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 111mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 7g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Dilly Pea Salad
"The flavors dodn't blend well and it was runny, maybe some modification, not sure what?"
"Took this dish to a 4th July picnic ;ast year where it was well received. Plan to take again tomorrow, doubling the amount."