Dilly Pea Salad dresses up peas in a deliciously different way. "I got the recipe for this refreshing salad from my best friend when I was a young bride," relates Rita Applegate of La Mesa, California. I've shared it with many people over the years."
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoon sliced green onion
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen peas, thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add peas; toss. Chill until ready to serve. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Dilly Pea Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1997, p11
Reviews for Dilly Pea Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review