Dilly Pea Salad Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoon sliced green onion
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen peas, thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add peas; toss. Chill until ready to serve. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Dilly Pea Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1997, p11
Reviews for Dilly Pea Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 22, 2010
"The flavors dodn't blend well and it was runny, maybe some modification, not sure what?"
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2008
"Took this dish to a 4th July picnic ;ast year where it was well received. Plan to take again tomorrow, doubling the amount."