- With the dull edge of a table knife, score dough widthwise at 2-in.
- intervals. Using those marks as a guideline, make score marks
- widthwise across dough.
- Fold dough accordion-style, back and forth along creased lines. Cut
- folded dough into 1-in. pieces. Place each piece cut side down in a
- greased muffin cup.
- Melt remaining butter; brush over dough. Sprinkle with remaining dill
- seed. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 150 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 299 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.