Dilly Onion Bread Recipe
- 3/4 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1. In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (about 1-1/2 pounds, 16 slices).
1 slice: 77 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Dilly Onion Bread
"I love this bread! It is so good. This is my favorite bread to make tomato sandwiches on in the summer."