Kathy Rairigh dresses up fresh mushrooms with mild seasonings that let their flavor shine through. "I've prepared this side dish often-mushroom lovers always come back for more," reports the Milford, Indiana cook.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 pound whole fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- In a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine all ingredients. Cover and
- cook on high for 2 minutes; stir. Cook 2 minutes longer or until
- mushrooms are tender. Stir before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 105 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 613 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.