In this recipe, dill adds a little spark to ordinary mashed potatoes. Plus the green flecks of this delightful herb make for a pretty presentation.—Annie Tompkins, Detona, Florida
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a saucepan, cover potatoes with water; cook until very tender. Drain; mash with milk. Stir in remaining ingredients. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Dilly Mashed Potatoes in Taste of Home August/September 1994, p41
Reviews for Dilly Mashed Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review