Dilly Ham and Eggs Recipe
I created this recipe as a way to combine ham and eggs in one dish. Everyone agrees the results are mouthwatering. They especially like the blend of seasonings.
- 1-1/2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1-1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons picante sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a skillet, saute ham, onion and green pepper in butter until vegetables are crisp-tender. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup cheese. In a bowl, beat eggs, sour cream and milk; mix in the next eight ingredients. Pour into the baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are set. Top with remaining cheese. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 cup: 221 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 254mg cholesterol, 582mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Dilly Ham and Eggs
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC