- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups sliced fresh zucchini
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place vegetables on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18-in. square). Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with dill, garlic salt and pepper. Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Dilly Grilled Veggies
Sort By :
In the summer what a great time for fresh veggies - I made this last night and it was a huge hit - I love dill and it was not only good but inexpensive to make with fresh veggies.
I love vege's and this sounds wonderful,will add some other vege's also!
I made this last year at a college retreat. It went over so well I am making it again this year! I added squash to the mixture.
Very good - would definitely make it again. Great idea for camping or bbqing in the backyard.
I sauteed these veggies instead of grilling them. First I steamed broccoli and carrots in the microwave. Then I sauted them along with mushrooms, tomatoes, zuchinni, red onion, evoo, garlic salt, lemon pepper and dill. Delicious!!