- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups sliced fresh zucchini
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place vegetables on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with dill, garlic salt and pepper. Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Dilly Grilled Veggies
Sort By :
"In the summer what a great time for fresh veggies - I made this last night and it was a huge hit - I love dill and it was not only good but inexpensive to make with fresh veggies."
"I love vege's and this sounds wonderful,will add some other vege's also!"
"I made this last year at a college retreat. It went over so well I am making it again this year! I added squash to the mixture."
"Very good - would definitely make it again. Great idea for camping or bbqing in the backyard."
"I sauteed these veggies instead of grilling them. First I steamed broccoli and carrots in the microwave. Then I sauted them along with mushrooms, tomatoes, zuchinni, red onion, evoo, garlic salt, lemon pepper and dill. Delicious!!"