Dilly Crab Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) medium pasta shells
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in crab. Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and dill; add to pasta mixture and stir to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 497 calories, 33 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 326 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.