- 1 package (16 ounces) medium pasta shells
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons dill weed
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in crab. Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and dill; add to pasta mixture and stir to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Dilly Crab Salad
Sort By :
"This is a great tasting dish but did anyone else have a problem with a lot of dressing? I think a smaller pasta would be better to, like ditalini style. All in all this taste great"
"I lighten this up and use 1 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream, 1 cup fat free plain yogurt, and 1/2 cup mayonnaise with olive oil. It is delicious"