"This summery seafood salad is one of my husband's favorites," notes Christy Herbert of Muskegon, Michigan. "For a tasty variation, add peas, pimientos or green onions to the colorful mixture."
- 1 package (16 ounces) medium pasta shells
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons dill weed
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in crab. Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and dill; add to pasta mixture and stir to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Dilly Crab Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p9
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Dilly Crab Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review