Dilly Corned Beef Dip Recipe
The first time I sampled this dip was at a reunion. I hunted down the person who prepared it, acquired the recipe and have been making it ever since. Our daughter served it at our surprise 50th wedding anniversary party, and it was a hit.
- 1 can (12 ounces) corned beef
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Assorted crackers or vegetables
- 1. Crumble corned beef into a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, onion, dill and seasoned salt. Pour over beef; toss to coat. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Yield: 6 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 94 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 153 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC