Dilly Corned Beef Dip
The first time I sampled this dip was at a reunion. I hunted down the person who prepared it, acquired the recipe and have been making it ever since. Our daughter served it at our surprise 50th wedding anniversary party, and it was a hit.
48 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) corned beef
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers or vegetables
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- Crumble corned beef into a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the
- sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, onion, dill and seasoned salt. Pour
- over beef; toss to coat. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 94 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 153 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.