The first time I sampled this dip was at a reunion. I hunted down the person who prepared it, acquired the recipe and have been making it ever since. Our daughter served it at our surprise 50th wedding anniversary party, and it was a hit.
- 1 can (12 ounces) corned beef
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Assorted crackers or vegetables
- Crumble corned beef into a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, onion, dill and seasoned salt. Pour over beef; toss to coat. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as Dilly Corned Beef Dip in Country Woman March/April 2004, p33
Reviews for Dilly Corned Beef Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review