Dilly Corned Beef Dip Recipe
- 1 can (12 ounces) corned beef
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers or vegetables
- Crumble corned beef into a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, onion, dill and seasoned salt. Pour over beef; toss to coat. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for Dilly Corned Beef Dip(7)
Sort By :
Very much enjoyed. I could not find corned beef in a can, so used deli corned beef, cut up, Tried with both vegetables and crackers. We liked it better with crackers.
Made this exactly as the recipe said and is wonderful! Lots of compliments..thanks so much for a great tasting recipe..also served with crusty french bread!
I have made this recipe and love it, however I doubled the corned beef in it. It made it thicker and tastier. I have had many people ask for the recipe.
Made a mistake on my first post...forot the stars!
This was a big hit at our St Pat's potluck. I didn't make it low fat as I usually would but I think you could and not affect the taste at all. Great flavors!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >