Dilly Chicken Breasts
I consider this to be one of my "safe" recipes. No matter how many times I make it, the chicken turns out moist and delicious. It's a guaranteed hit with family and friends.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Reserve 1/4 cup
- for basting; cover and set aside. Place chicken in a large
- resealable plastic bag. Pour remaining sauce over chicken. Seal and
- turn to coat. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Drain; discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium-low
- heat, for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear,
- basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.