Dilly Cheese Ring
As a stay-at-home mom with three children, I don't have a lot of involved cooking. This delicious bread goes together in a flash thanks to a biscuit mix.
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min. + cooling
- 3 cups Bisquick® mix
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl,
- combine the egg, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until
- Pour into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for
- 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire
- rack. Yield: 1 loaf.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 209 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 481 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.