Dilly Cheese Ring Recipe
As a stay-at-home mom with three children, I don't have a lot of involved cooking. This delicious bread goes together in a flash thanks to a biscuit mix.
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the egg, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 2. Pour into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf.
1 piece: 209 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 481mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Dilly Cheese Ring
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC