- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package vegetable soup mix
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- For dip, in a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, butter, dill and garlic powder. Cut each biscuit in half; arrange half of the pieces in an ungreased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Sprinkle with half of the cheese mixture. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 400° for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before inverting onto a serving platter. Serve warm with spinach dip. Yield: 12-16 servings (3 cups dip).
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Dilly Cheese Ring with Spinach Dip
Sort By :
Hello llangford14 I use Knorr dry vegetable soup mix when I make this recipe. No cans, comes in a packet in the area of the dry Lipton soup mixes. Delicious! Enjoy!!
What kind of can of soup do u use? Help please need to make for sat
I LOVE this spinach dip. I have made it on numerous occasions. I haven't tried to make the cheese ring yet - I just cut up rye, pumpernickel and sourdough breads into cubes to dip.
Loved this recipe my daughter-in-law made at a baby shower. Made it at home and now will make it again and again.
I have used this recipe several times and it has always been a great hit. Fantastic!!!