- 1 boneless beef chuck roast (3 to 4 pounds)
- 1 jar (16 ounces) whole dill pickles, undrained
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 to 12 hamburger buns, split
- Cut roast in half and place in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Add pickles with juice, chili sauce and garlic. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until beef is tender.
- Discard pickles. Remove roast. When cool enough to handle, shred the meat. Return to the slow cooker and heat through. Using a slotted spoon, fill each bun with about 1/2 cup meat mixture. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Dilly Beef Sandwiches
Sort By :
"Very good and so easy."
"My soon to be mother in law made these, and it was spectacular!!!"
"Just plain delicious."
"I love these!!!"
"This was amazingly good. I can't even eat dill pickles normally. My husband rates this as the best way to eat shredded beef."