Dilled Vegetable Salad Recipe
When I want a change of pace form ordinary tossed salad, this is the recipe I reach for. Cucumbers, tomatoes and onion are topped with a delicious dressing.
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh snipped dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Place first three ingredients in a bowl. Combine dill, oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper; pour over vegetables and toss. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Dilled Vegetable Salad in Country Woman March/April 1991, p37
Reviews for Dilled Vegetable Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review