Dilled Tuna Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 to 4 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 5 slices tomato, halved
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first eight ingredients. Stir in tuna and onion. Serve over spinach. Garnish with tomato slices. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (prepared with fat-free mayonnaise and reduced-fat sour cream) equals 157 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 677 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Dilled Tuna Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.