- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 to 4 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 5 slices tomato, halved
- In a small bowl, whisk the first eight ingredients. Stir in tuna and onion. Serve over spinach. Garnish with tomato slices. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Dilled Tuna Salad
Sort By :
This salad is great as a chicken salad. It is so much better with fresh dill in place of the dill weed.