- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 to 4 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 5 slices tomato, halved
- In a small bowl, whisk the first eight ingredients. Stir in tuna and onion. Serve over spinach. Garnish with tomato slices. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Dilled Tuna Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2006, p18
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Dilled Tuna Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 15, 2010
"This salad is great as a chicken salad. It is so much better with fresh dill in place of the dill weed."