Dilled Shrimp with Angel Hair Recipe
- 6 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, saute onions and garlic in butter for 1 minute. Stir in shrimp and lemon juice; cook 4-5 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, cook and stir cream cheese and half-and-half until blended. Stir in dill and salt. Return shrimp mixture to the pan; heat through. Drain pasta; toss with shrimp mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Dilled Shrimp with Angel Hair in Light & Tasty February/March 2007, p43
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Dilled Shrimp with Angel Hair
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review