Dilled Seafood Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat (flake-style)
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a small bowl, mix the first 11 ingredients, breaking up crab into bite-size pieces. Serve on buns. Yield: 4 servings.
1 sandwich equals 328 calories, 17 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 1,487 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.