In California, we fell in love with a deli's seafood salad. After we moved to Iowa, I went to work recreating it. —Tanna Richard, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat (flake-style)
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- In a small bowl, mix the first 11 ingredients, breaking up crab into bite-size pieces. Serve on buns. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Dilled Seafood Salad Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious February/March 2014
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Dilled Seafood Salad Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review