- 1-1/2 cups tricolored spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 cup fully cooked salmon chunks or 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- Mixed salad greens
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the next six ingredients.
- Drain and rinse pasta in cold water; add to sour cream mixture. Stir in salmon. Cover and refrigerate. Serve over salad greens. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Dilled Salmon Pasta Salad
"Made w/ a couple changes Added chopped jalapeno peppers that were seeded and membranes remove to dial down the heat a little. Next time I make I will increase the dill weed to 3 tea. Chilled over night and it was a real good and unique pasta salad. I used 1 1/2 cups of canned, pink Pacific salmon."