Dilled Salmon Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups tricolored spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 cup fully cooked salmon chunks or 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- Mixed salad greens
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the next six ingredients.
- 2. Drain and rinse pasta in cold water; add to sour cream mixture. Stir in salmon. Cover and refrigerate. Serve over salad greens. Yield: 2 servings.
One 1-1/2-cup serving (prepared with nonfat sour cream and fat-free mayonnaise) equals 353 calories, 500 mg sodium, 42 mg cholesterol, 51 gm carbohydrate, 21 gm protein, 5 gm fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 1-1/2 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.