Dilled Potatoes with Feta for Two Recipe
Our taste testers labeled this “totally amazing.” It’s perfect for picnics, potlucks or dinner on the patio. —Sherry Johnston, Green Cove Springs, Florida
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1/2 pound small red potatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. In a serving bowl, combine the cheese, dill, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add potatoes and toss gently to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup equals 213 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 425 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC