Dilled Potatoes with Feta for Two Recipe
Our taste testers labeled this “totally amazing.” It’s perfect for picnics, potlucks or dinner on the patio. —Sherry Johnston, Green Cove Springs, Florida
- 1/2 pound small red potatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. In a serving bowl, combine the cheese, dill, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add potatoes and toss gently to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup equals 213 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 425 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Dilled Potatoes with Feta for Two
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC