- 1 pound small red potatoes, halved
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a serving bowl, combine the cheese, dill, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add potatoes and toss gently to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Dilled Potatoes with Feta
Sort By :
Mmm... the fresh dill and the feta are so good over the potatoes!
Made this tonight for a different side than normal. Definately a keeper especially for those hotter days when you want something lighter!
This really was amazing - and so easy to throw together! I will definitely be making this again.
It was excellent, my family raved about it. Even grandchildren who are sometimes picky about what they eat. Sonja
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- No-Mayo Potato Salad Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Salad >
- Potato Salad Recipes >