What's a picnic without potato salad? This recipe will add delightful new flavor to yours, according to Cam Cox of Hemet, California. "The spices make the difference," she confirms.—Cam Cox, Hemet, California
- 4 to 6 large red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 3 green onions with tops, sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon each dill weed, white pepper and garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onions and parsley. Combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour over potato mixture and mix gently. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Dilled Potato Salad in Country Woman July/August 1995, p27
Reviews for Dilled Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review