What's a picnic without potato salad? This recipe will add delightful new flavor to yours, according to Cam Cox of Hemet, California. "The spices make the difference," she confirms.—Cam Cox, Hemet, California
Recommended: 80 Recipes for Serious Potato Lovers
- 4 to 6 large red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 3 green onions with tops, sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon each dill weed, white pepper and garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onions and parsley. Combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour over potato mixture and mix gently. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Dilled Potato Salad in Country Woman July/August 1995, p27
Reviews for Dilled Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review